Friday, November 14, 2008

My Friday

Tonight we are having our Young Adult Sunday School Class over for dinner. Thanksgiving type dinner that is! Dave and I are in charge of mashed potatoes, gravy, rolls, and TURKEY! I'm using THIS turkey in the crockpot recipe to make things easier since I'm doing THREE turkey breasts! 2 are in crockpots and 1 is going in the oven.

Everyone is bringing salad, corn, sweet potatoes, stuffing, cheesecake, and we are also doing FONDUE for dessert!!!! Wahoo!

I'll let you know how everything turns out later!

~Jenna

2 comments:

nshek said...

i LOVE cooking turkey. we try to have a 'thanksgiving dinner' with the woetzels and the swansons the day after. it's all such yummy food!!! plus fondue rocks!!

Jenna said...

I cooked the fondue too long and it burned a little, but the turkey was GREAT!