Thursday, November 5, 2009

Do you need a good laugh?

Have you had a bad day? Have you had a good day? Have you just had a whatever day?

Well I have the cure for ANY AND ALL kinds of days!!! Hilgers wonder serum takes care of..... oh wait, just kidding! (No I really don't think I'm that funny- don't worry)

The real cure is two cute blogs that I've fallen in love with. Now be prepared to not only get some crafty ideas, but also to laugh so hard, while trying to be quiet that (a) your husband looks sideways at you wondering what you could possibly be giggling at while he is watching SportCenter (b) you have to excuse yourself to the restroom cause you just peed a little (c) you need to get a tissue to wipe the latte spittle that just came from some oraface on your face that is now splattered on your computer screen OR (d) all of the above **Disclaimer- I of course did none of these things, I just have a good imagination** ;)

Now that I have given you proper warning to prepare yourself- visit Matsutake (which is apparently some sort of Japaneese mushroom, but her site has nothing to do with mushrooms) she is hilarious and has some of the most RANDOM but fun crafts to do.

Then my next favarito is Lollychops. By the end of reading her posts I felt that I had been in some craft fanatic brain of a child diagnosed with ADD but not on any medication. Long story short- she's amazingly random. Just fantastic!

So go visiting and then come back and tell me what you think of my new finds!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh jenna, you are TOO FUNNAY!!!!

Jenna said...

Well thanks! My funny bone does feel quite nice today! :)

RootsAndWingsCo said...

Lolly is a favorite of all of us girls at R&W! She's amazingly sweet to boot! Love her!

Rebecca of the R&W Gals