Here is what I've been up to.... I actually made 3 sets of these, but forgot to take pictures of the other 2- whoops! This set was for my cousins wife who is getting ready to have a little girl after having 3 boys. We can't wait to meet little Laney!!! (Sorry the picture quality is so bad- I'm trying to figure out how to take better pictures so hopefully they will improve!)
These are the burp cloths. I think they turned out pretty cute! Here is the tutorial I used.
This is the diaper wipes case. Don't look TOO closely at it, cause it was a first attempt! Here is the tutorial I used for this one.
Finally this was the most exciting piece I made, a Changing Pad. It wasn't too hard to make, but my workmanship got better with each one I made. Again-don't look too close! :) The tutorial is here.
I really enjoyed making these and it got me excited for sewing again! So I'm hoping to do a lot more of this type of thing. I'll try to post whatever I make so you can all get ideas also! :)